BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Mary H.
Orange, MA
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I love the way this makes my eyes look. I am not great at applying make up but this was easy to apply and it looks amazing! I saw it at the store and thought what the heck Ill try it. It wasn't expensive which was a shock because make up can be insanely priced. I was pleasantly surprised. Will definitely be buying this again in different colors.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
Perfect shades of color for a very sheer and natural look. It applies very easy! I use it everyday. It doesn't give you a very dramatic look but for an everyday look it's perfect! Sometimes I add a darker color for a smoky look and it layers perfectly.
Em K.
Bronx, NY
The simplest but most useful eyeshadow kit I own. Every time I'm in a rush I see this as my go to kit. It creates a very simple and natural look. It's a no frills product but that doesn't make it any less efficient. It's compact and does the intended job. It's very long lasting. I would buy again.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
These eyeshadows are ok. These are definitely for beginners who are just starting out but the eyeshadows aren't very pigmented without a base and primer, they do have a lot of fall out. I honestly don't like some of the color options they choose for some. I have to admit they have better products!
Kelley D.
This was my very first colorful eye shadow palette.. I was in love the l with the vibrancy of the colors!!! I have always loved CG and still do. I don't have it anymore because it was many years ago, but it lasted a long tint and the pigments of it were outstanding.. Definitely recommend this!!!
Natasha J.
Smithville, TN
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
Covergirl products are worth the price you pay. My biggest complaint is the packaging does not include any suggestions on how to apply the eyeshadow. I would love for all of the eye shadow pallets to include a suggestion guide with tricks and suggestions for applying the four eyeshadows.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
This Covergirl eyeshadow set is a great product. Highly pigmented and lasted for the 6 hours i had it on before removing it. I got it for around $5 and it was worth it. The colors just werent for me. I was trying to step out of the box and this stuff was just not for my skin. I'm super pale. Would recommend if you can pull it off though.
Kelsie H.
Plainfield, IN
The covergirl eye enhancers 4 kit eye shadow is one of the smallest and cutest pallets I have purchased. The four shades have a variety of light to dark shades of purple which makes the look on the eyes pop. I purchased this product at Ulta and would definitely recommend to anyone that loves to stay on the drugstore end of make-up products.
Renee W.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
I love this collection!! I wear it daily and it lasts through most of my day. I have brown eyes and I feel that these shades really enhance my eyes. I like how easy it is to find to purchase it. They always have it at Walmart or my local pharmacy Rite Aid. You will not be disappointed!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Ice princess is one of my favorite palettes. I'm a huge fan of purples. It shows up well on my dark skin and these shades blend well together. I really like this combination. It has great coverage for highlights. They are more of a shimmer and not very dark, but well worth the money.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???