BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Marley R.
I love the colors in this eyeshadow and I mix them all when I do my makeup. The pinks are gorgeous and this product stays on my eyes for the entire day, while keeping its original color and brightness
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
These eye shadows are really fun. The colors are a bit impractical for myself, so I really only use colors like this for Halloween or some unique event. I like that this pallet comes with an eye shadow brush! However the colors are a little deceiving - they seem super bright and fun in the pallet, but once applied to your eyes the color significantly dulls.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I have mine in coffe shop and really enjoyed thus palette I paired it with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in cucumber in my photo it's easy to work and blends nicely great shadows that need some more attention because at their price point they are amazing!
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
LOVE!!!! This shadow is AMAZING! I love all the brown and nude colors and this covergirl shadow goes on beautifully. I was thrilled that this was on sale so I grabbed all they had left. Very elegant and super affordable. It's 215 country woods you have to check it out for yourself! 💕 I promise you won't be disappointed.
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
I love this eyeshadow. I've recently discovered covergirl is the best brand out there for me!! Although I don't use the black and pink on this I love the neutral colors. I don't wear any other eye shadow. The one thing I hate is that it the case, as you can see, becomes very dusty with leftover eyeshadow and it drives me bonkers!!
Madigan P.
Mahwah, NJ
I have been using this eyeshadow since I was in high school and I love it. The price is reasonable and I use all four of the colors which is hard to find in a pack with more than one color. I use this eye shadow everyday. It is super easy to use (which is great for beginners) and the colors look really great together. I will continue to buy this product.
Jessica M.
Mt Washington, KY
The colors offered in the Blushing Nudes works perfectly for my pale skin and light hair. It is a great combo for an all day look and makes it very user friendly since they offer you all the shade necessary to apply a nice soft smokey eye. The colors aren't very vibrant but that is to be expected with nudes. However, the coverage is good and it does not feel heavy on the eyes. The only issue I have is it does not always last the entire day or is very toned down (which is almost unnoticeable with nudes). But for the amount I need the makeup it works very well!
Melanie L.
I usually buy these sets because I can get four colors. These can all be used in one look or individually. I actually tried the one in the photo. Those colors didn't look good on me. You couldn't even tell I had put the green on my eyeshadow. I am African American though so that's why. But I do like the other color palettes that they have.
Amanda R.
Sneads, FL
I love the natural colors of this cover girl eyeshadow. The packaging is so compact you can carry it with you. The color stays on on day. I bought this product at CVS and I would buy it again.
Michelle C.
One of my favorite eye shadow pallets to use. I'm very simple when it comes to make up and it takes a lot for me to dish out money for a nicer foundation let alone eye shadow. This shadow is affordable, easy to find, and transitions well from day to night. You can easily find this product at Walmart and Target as well as smaller drugstores.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???