BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Sacred R.
Las Vegas
Review for: Drama Eyes, Sheerly Nudes, Smokey Nudes, Urban Basics, Country Woods more...
I cannot get enough of these shades. They go on smoothly and stay on all day. When I hit the store for new colors, Covergirl is my first stop to see what they have!
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
Covergirl eyeshadow has always been my favorite kind of Shadow I love the vibrant colors that they have and I like the fact that it's not really expensive and it's very easy to get access to
Jamasia S.
Clinton, NC
Excellent. Is exactly what I need for an everyday nude eye. Good price for decent product. Lasts a longtime but I do not think I would rebuy this item. My eyes are a dark brown and the dark brown in this palette just makes me look as if I have racoon eyes, even if I only put it in the outer corners of my eye.
Victoria J.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Review for: Pure Romance, Tropical Fusion, Blossoms, Country Woods more...
This product is great for beginners but is very hard to blend. The pigmentation with different shades is not consistent and I would not recommend this price point for the quality.
Grace L.
I used this all the time, it was my go-to product for a really long time. The colors are amazing and for a beginner (at the time) it was perfect. The packaging great, not bad but not super fancy. I would buy this again.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Review for: Country Woods more...
I'm 40 years old and literally, this was the first eye shadow palette I ever bought when I was 16 years old.  The color was Country Woods.  I remember like it was yesterday!  I find it so exciting that a product from 1993 is still sold and relevant today.  Great job, Covergirl.
Karen 🍯.
Fall river, MA
Review for: Tropical Fusion, Urban Basics, Blossoms more...
These eye shadows are okay , I only really use them for traveling , personally I find these a bit patchy but for the price point it isn't bad . I find that towards the end of the day all the colors are blended in together or they faded out or somehow needed up a different color
Madeline C.
I thought this product was ok. It wasn’t my favorite but I would still use it. I bought this product at Rite Aid. It is easy to use but not that long lasting. I would buy it again if I had to. I would recommend this product makeup artist first starting to build their collection
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
Review for: Prima Donna more...
These eyeshadows wear well and if you have a basic color set, you can pack 1 or 2 quads and have plenty of looks because the colors are coordinated to work together. My suggestion would be to add colors that can act as transition colors for darker-than-tan girls as well!
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa , CA
I got two of these when I was like 11 or 12. One was like blue white and another in green and purple I think. They were really ugly colors and I had no idea what i was doing with them. They didn’t go on smooth, but I didn’t really even know how to blend so there is that.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???