BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I thought these shadows were great! They are very pigmented and blend well together. For the price, these eye shadows are a great value. However, they just did not seem as high quality as some of Covergirl's other eye shadows-- like the TruNaked eyeshadow palettes. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Elizabeth P.
Astoria, NY
I bought this eye shadow because I wanted to add a little "umph" to my make up habits. This is very high pigmented which does the trick but maybe a little over the top. I have very fair skin, therefore it was too much for me and I will probably never be able to pull it off without looking ridiculous. But I know some of my friends who have darker skin than I (I am Irish and very pale) who could definitely pull these colors off. Just know what works for you!
Heather D.
Woodstock, GA
If you're looking for a very subtle daytime color and like neutrals then this is a good buy. I use my own brush to apply as the one that comes with it isn't the best and falls apart quickly. I think this is a good palate to have in your bag for options. I would buy again but these colors are more on the plain and not dramatic side.
Angeline C.
Review for: Ice Princess more...

Just recently a friend of mine gave me this product in 'Radiant Blues' and I was so blown away. I really wasn't sure what to expect, It had been a while since I've last tried Covergirl's eyeshadows. All I can say is that the company has definitely been stepping it up. All the olors are so vibrant and shimmery and the combination of them all really create a very alluring evening look. My favorite color of them all is the highlight (shade #2) which really goes well against my dark skin and makes my eyes pop. I don't even have blue eyes and the palette works perfectly for me! I really encourage everyone to try out this series. The only con to this product for me is that the darkest shade really requires some layering but with the help of a good primer, you'll really enjoy this product as a whole.
Chelsea M.
Berkley, MI
I love love love these little quads. I recently picked up this one and I think these colors are perfect for summer/spring. You can create a really nice pinky mauve look. I recommend these to all my friends and family. They are perfect for travel. The only downside is that sometimes not all of the shades have the same consistency. Some are a tiny bit scratchy... But I still repurchase!
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
Before I started dabbling in prestige makeup I had purchased a few of these eye enhancer kits. These kits while simple and easy to work with I feel it doesn't give you a whole lot of pigmentation. I do think these products are great for beginners or for young teens wanting to get into the makeup scene. As of today this is not a product I would purchase for myself but I could see myself buying it as a gift.
danielita Z.
Fremont, NE
Just noticed I had this product I don't really use it though inless it's for a weekend and I want that dark smokey effect i noticed it's not that pigmented though here is what mine looks like i was marking it on my hand but it wasnt marking well to where u could see it in the picture so I added a little drop of my argan oil to make it more pigmented
Emily B.
Review for: Country Woods more...
I LOVE this pallet! I have been using it for almost three years (I did have to buy a new one!) as my everyday eyeshadow. The Browns are very shimmery, and the lightest one is a perfect fit for my under the brow area/inner corner. And they stay on all day for me. (Sorry the swatch pic is weird!)
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I don't like this at all.  The colors barely show up when applied.  The only one that shows up well at all is the lightest shade.  It would be nice as a highlight shade, but it is very very glittery.  I love glitter, but not in this quad.  Save your money and get something a little better quality.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
These make a great night time smokey eye look. Although only four colors in this palette you can still get about five or six different eye looks. They are easy to use and blend but they do have downfalls. Lighter colors disappear quickly. Palette is compact and small enough to carry with you so you can touch up every two to three hours!! I would still recommend this product though!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???