BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
With blue eyes and blonde hair you're pretty limited as to what eye shadows you can and should wear. This palette creates a beautiful day or sexy night look. Even if you're not so awesome at makeup application (like me), these colors blend so well together hiding any application mistake you might make.
4 stars because the brush is meh. Use an actual eyeshadow brush for application
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I used this for years and years. I always just use two or three of the colors just the basic Browns and it worked just fine. Now that I've discovered Brands like colourpop though it just doesn't measure up. It applies to Shear it wears off too quickly and it doesn't stay true to color. If you want something very light to enhance basic natural beauty this is the item for you.
Debra T.
Blakely, GA
This eyeshadow palatte did not last throughout the day and the pigment was not that great. I would not use this eyeshadow again because it was not worth my money.
Wendi J.
Homedale, ID
Just as good as any other eye shadow out there. Works good. My only complaint is the same as with all brands. The light color runs out way before any other color.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I was quite pleased with this set. I grabbed it on the whim because I needed something quick while I was away from home. The colors, while not the highest in pigment, still went on very well and blended nicely. I found that it really did enhance my eyes and was a great day look. It loses points because even with proper primer, it doesn't last all day like it claims to. I didn't expect it to since it wasn't a high pigmented color and didn't seem to fully stick upon application. I still really like it. Especially for the price it's a great travel set!
Melissa H.
Wakeman
I love the fun bright colors in this quad and love using this along with one of my neutral palettes to come up with some fun looks for the spring summer whenever
Carrie S.
Worth, IL
I like Covergirl Eye enhancers palette alright, but it is not one of my favorites. I have brown eyes, so it seems that many colors should "enhance" my eye color. This palette includes an off-white, a bone color, a sparkly light taupe, and a medium washed out brown. I'm just not impressed with the neutral colors that were chosen. I have other neutral palettes with far more interesting, brighter, and warmer browns and cocoa colors with a bit of shimmer. It is a serviceable palette of neutrals, but us brown eyed girls deserve better. Honestly, 3/5
Elizabeth P.
Astoria, NY
I bought this eye shadow because I wanted to add a little "umph" to my make up habits. This is very high pigmented which does the trick but maybe a little over the top. I have very fair skin, therefore it was too much for me and I will probably never be able to pull it off without looking ridiculous. But I know some of my friends who have darker skin than I (I am Irish and very pale) who could definitely pull these colors off. Just know what works for you!
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I thought these shadows were great! They are very pigmented and blend well together. For the price, these eye shadows are a great value. However, they just did not seem as high quality as some of Covergirl's other eye shadows-- like the TruNaked eyeshadow palettes. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
Before I started dabbling in prestige makeup I had purchased a few of these eye enhancer kits. These kits while simple and easy to work with I feel it doesn't give you a whole lot of pigmentation. I do think these products are great for beginners or for young teens wanting to get into the makeup scene. As of today this is not a product I would purchase for myself but I could see myself buying it as a gift.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???