BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Katie P.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
CoverGirl was always my makeup growing up. I especially have liked the variety of colors they have for eye shadow. In recent years, I was having allergic reactions so I switched my makeup to a sensitive brand. I don't think this eye shadow was causing it, I just wanted to try a brand that was specifically for sensitivity. I switched to Almay. It seems pretty comparable to CoverGirl but they don't seem to have nearly the varieties of colors.
Shawn Lynette P.
Willingboro, NJ
This palette is not pigmented enough for me personally. I felt like I had to keep layering the color on my lids hoping it will stick. My suggestion is to put on the lighter shadows when your primer is still a little sticky. It is ok for the price but I would not repurchase
Anna H.
Palm Springs, CA
L

This product really helps you enhance your eyes depending in your eye color my eyes are between brown and hazel I usually get the shadows for Hazel's and I've liked it.
Hollie G.
It really does enchance the color of ypur eyes if you pick the right selection for you. Try finding what you think compliments your collection first and the best eye color should fall in line.
Maria R.
I like the type of color combinations they are able to come up with. However the colors are too too light and have to apply multiple times to give it a more solid look.
Amber B.
Burlington, KY
This kit had the exact colors I was was looking for. It goes on smooth and does not cake up. Be very careful if you should drop it by accident the colors split easy.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Not a bad palette. My main issue is the pigment. It seems like a lot of the colors they make look the same once they're on except the darker shades. If i use a good peimer first they do work better though. And i like that they make palettes based on your eye color. They are really affordable and can be bought anywhere that sells makeup basically. If you're on a budget tgen i would say give it a try but use a shadow primer first.
abby d.
I have a quad from cover girl, not this exact one. The shadows are pigmented with just a little bit of kick up. If you want a quick look this is what you'd want to use.
Lacey C.
Very pigmented! Love the browns in the cover girl eyeshadow! Very inexpensive, great value for little pay, last all day long. First time user, will be a repeat buyer!
Steffanie M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love this product because it brings out the green in my hazel eyes. I Like that is not so dark like other eye makeup I have used. It is not heavy and makes me feel that I have a ton of make up on.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???