BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Elizabeth G.
Didn't really like this product. The eye shadows aren't very pigmented. I like the colors but it would be nice if they showed up better. It's not that expensive either.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
I love a good covergirl eyeshadow. This is no exception. It's a great eye highlighter, and best for subtle or natural looks. My only issue is how easily they bust. The price is well worth it!
Rose S.
Waco, TX
This was not my favorite Eye Shadow. The light pink in the middle was way to light for me.Look more like white when I put it on .A little disappointed,but won't stop me from getting CoverGirl.
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
It's so hard to get good color with this. Pigment isn't great at all but I alwayd keep it in my bag anyway. The colors are beautiful just wish it were better quality.
Shian F.
Hixson, TN
I don't really care for these eyeshadows. I had to stop and get one, one day on my way out of town. the colors are kind of hard to get to stick to your face especially when you don't have your eyeshadow primer. With this I feel like you get what you pay for.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
I feel like these shadows are pretty good for the price. You have to do a bit of building to get a significant color payoff. I have the Coffee Shop palette. The colors are fairly soft with the exception of the white shade. It's a bit chalky. These shadows do have a good amount of fallout, but for the price it's worth it to do my eyes first 😉
Neha A.
Upper Darby, PA
Review for: Country Woods more...
This might be my favorite eyeshadow quad available in drugstores. The pigment is amazing and it blends so beautifully. The colors in each quad is very nice and you can make a hole look out of it. It is a nice size so it is easy to travel with and a great addition in any bag. The only problem with it is that it has the cheap dollar store makeup smell and if they packaging was at least a little bit heavier I'd be a happy girl. Besides that it gets a B from me and I recommend it to everyone
Ashley F.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this nude kit because it only has 4 colors, I didn't want a pallete that has a lot of colors. I use it quite often as my main go to colors. It's neutral and soft, so nothing dramatic but good for everyday. It's not as pigmented as more expensive brands, but its a good bargain. My only real complaint is that the shadows seem to be hardening up. I live in the desert so that could be the reason, but it still kind of sucks. I have brown eyes, but I could easily see these shadows working on other eye colors.
JORY S.
OCEAN SHORES
I love this I shadow mainly because it stays on all day without getting that funny crease. And this specific palette color brings out the blue in my eyes perfectly
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I wear eye shadow every single day if I'm wearing makeup. This brand is a great "everyday" choice. They have tons of great colors. I tend to go for the more neutral colors such as white, gray and brown. I do love anything with a shimmer as well. Covergirl offers at ton of awesome shimmery shades. Popping a bit of green in with brown or some shimmery, smoky black with gray makes a very pretty eye! Give it a whirl.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???