BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Megan M.
Pigmentation is good. You can get better pigmentation if you wet the brush or apply layers. Comes in a variety of colors, so easy to find one to match your eye shade. Affordable and lasts a long time.
Lindsey B.
The eye shadows are very pigmented. I would recommend the nudes palette. I have very light skin, I like dark colors but I'd rather a more subtle nude shadow. I usually use a primer before applying.
Jeanelle P.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
The shades work well together and I love how they are blendable. And the price is the best and also the availability is great because almost all drug stores carry this brand.
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I used this kind because my friend bought it for me. Never bought it again. It was good for the time being but never fell in love with it. Was very blah and rubbed off easily
megan h.
Cypress, TX
these are great affordable eye shadows. They have lots of color options to choose from. Having them in sets of 4 make it easy for anyone to use on their eyes. Has a great transition of colors within each set.
Elizabeth D.
Columbus, IN
Great eye shadow palette! Have used mine for years, doesn't flake off in the palette, and has just enough sparkle and pop of color to be beautiful without being overbearing.
Lori W.
Waynesboro, VA
Brown tones are my absolute favorite because I have bright blue eyes. Compact so it doesn't clutter up my makeup bag if I have two or three different colors. I highly recommend for any stage makeup user.
Elizabeth C.
Blacksburg, VA
Country woods has been my go to palette for neutral colors for almost 15 years!!!! I always have it and a backup on hand!!! I love how gorgeous my eyes look when I use it!!
Holly C.
East Lynn, WV
Review for: Drama Eyes more...
In my opinion I don’t feel these are very blend able but sometimes I use them because the shades aren’t available in a different formula. I would recommend them if you need something in a pinch.
Amelia S.
N Ft Myers, FL
These are the perfect eye shadows for blue eyes! Very easy to apply and use as well as super pigmented. For the price and color pay off you cannot beat it! I've used these for years and loved them! The colors are very versatile and look good on a variety of skin tones and eye colors.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???