BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Michell O.
Brisbane
I wish the covergirl pallets had more colours and a better applicator. All in all decent product
Josaynnette Z.
Solo lo he comprado una vez y me gusto mucho. Es de muy buena calidad y los colores son hermosos.
Jessica F.
Lindsay, ON
Great colors. For a brighter look I wet my brush before applying. Fun way to brighten things up.
Indira R.
Son colores hermosos,
Son economicos y facil de conseguir
No son polvosas y ahy una gran variedad
Laurie G.
Great eyeshadow to add to your covergirl look dont forget the covergirl eyeliner and foundation
Jamie B.
Bowmanville
I find it very hard to get the colours to show up and last for part of the day. It's just okay.
Jade S.
Woodstock
I enjoy this very much as my eyes are darker so it's harder to.make them bright and stand out.
Yomna W.
Alexandria , Smoha
Amaaaaaaazing ❤️❤️❤️
I like it so much , easy to use , very good pigmentation, easy to blend❤️
deloris g.
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
Like that it has 4 colors together so I don't have to decide what colors look good together...
Doaa S.
1,226 reviews
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???