BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Josefa I.
Súper buenos, sobre todo para eventos o maquillajes que quieran que dure todo él día, espectacular
Chantel S.
Winnipeg
Love the colors (also like purple tones) the product works quite well! No need to keep touching up
Pibs G.
I like too much the colors and how they look in me. I don't use much but they're gorgeous and slay.
Alejandra L.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Me encanta la pigmentación es muy buena este tipo d tonos es para un makillaje más formal y natural
Marissa W.
St, ON
Believe it or not cover girl is actually really long lasting for products. I would buy this again!
Ashlee M.
Cambridge
I love the pigments in these colours the natural are the best and I love how they make my eyes pop
emma w.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Not a huge fan, the palette doesn't have the greatest of colours so i would not purchase again.
Syd L.
Waterloo, ON
Great colours, easy accessible brushes, not too big so it can fit in small purses. Easy to apply.
Juanique G.
Brampton, Ontario
Very chalky if I remember correctly wore for parties didn't Las that long by the end of the night
Katrina D.
Sudbury
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Loooove - always my go to for my daily makeup. Very many options of blending. Awesome product. 😍
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???