BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Daynna Nicole B.
cali
I really like this a lot I think it's a good combination of colors in the palette and very good quality
Kiana B.
Marystown
Purchased at: Walmart
The colours aren’t really that pigmented ...there are way better eyeshadow at the drugstore then these.
Engy g.
damietta
Review for: Crystal Waters, Sheerly Nudes, Tropical Fusion, Drama Eyes, Blossoms, Sugar Coated, Prima Donna, Ice Princess, Urban Basics, Smokey Nudes, Country Woods more...
omg !! 😻😻 I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has very high quality👍😻😻
Gabrielle S.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Having all the colors there to make the perfect smokey eyes. They definitely make my browns eye pop!
J C.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Does not last for long periods of time. Build able. Colours are really pretty. Nice to have options.
Christine S.
St Barthelemy, QC
I like this quad. You don't have to think to hard on what colour to use . Good for somebody on the go
Raima I.
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
It's fine. But I usually prefer glossy and shimmering eyeshadow palette these go dusty after a while.
Kristena C.
Whitecourt , AB
The color of this eye shadow is absolutely stunning on. Goes on smooth and stays on. Great price too
Genesis cristal M.
santo Domingo
Me gusta mucho tiene muy buena pigmentación y variedad de colores lo recomiendo. Y no son polvosas
Alejandra L.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Me encanta la pigmentación es muy buena este tipo d tonos es para un makillaje más formal y natural
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???