BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Danielle t.
I love these colours and they are perfect for a look on valentine's day! they are ok for drug store shadows
VE1141189 Merwill u.
Miami
es pequeño pero duran muchisimos y para fiestas de nches estos colores son ideales y son de larga duracion
Xiomayrie D.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
This product is awesome and it haves light colors and very pretty I hope you buy this because is very good
Naheed A.
west palm beach
This is amazing eyeshadow I love the colour of this eyeshadow it is so pigment it make my eyes looks so big
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Great eyeshadows! Cheaper end of the price scale, great pigmentation, bright and vibrant, and long lasting
Ileana O.
DORAL, FL
All women must have a cover girl palette, economic, durable, very good quality I recommend 1000 x 1000💙💙💙💙
Thais G.
Venezuela, Coro Falcón
Me encanta la paleta covergil nude, fascinante para un maquillaje suave de día y resaltador para la noche.
Marie-Pierre S.
This is beautiful with every eye color and it last! I recommend this product and the colors are beautiful.
Rochelle G.
I like trying eye shadow when I want to learn new eye make up looks. Especially if you want a smokey eye
Ashley H.
Goes with my skin tone perfectly. Lasts long and doesn't smell. Keeps me looking great with little effort
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???