BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
Great product. Nice colours fantastic brand , nice for evening look makes your eyes look absolutely beautiful.
NAOMI H.
haswell
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I love this all perfect for Smokey eye look high pigmented and blended out lovely I'd definitely bye more these
yareli s.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
the pigmentation its good but the product its oily, so doesn´t stay in the eye. I like the palette of colors
Sue P.
Brampton
This eyeshadow pallet is amazing it gives you so much variety in such a small compact. I absolutely love it.
lizbeth a.
Ami este producto en verdad me facino es muy bonito y ayuda a que mis ojos se vean mejor en verdad me encanto
Ginger d.
Duncan
It's not very pigmented and it is kinda patchy not long wearing at all the packaging is not very interesting
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
i really like the color combo. I love this eyeshadow its so pretty I use it allot I love covergirl prouducts
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Great eyeshadows! Cheaper end of the price scale, great pigmentation, bright and vibrant, and long lasting
Thais G.
Venezuela, Coro Falcón
Me encanta la paleta covergil nude, fascinante para un maquillaje suave de día y resaltador para la noche.
VE1141189 Merwill u.
Miami
es pequeño pero duran muchisimos y para fiestas de nches estos colores son ideales y son de larga duracion
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???