BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Carolina C.
Monterrey
Es muy bien producto, siento que tiene una alta gama de colores y textura, ademas la pigmentacion es buenisima,
Umaya M.
Edmonton
Since I'm a darker person I prefer using dark colours, never too light because then I'll look just too weird !
Mariam R.
Me encanta este kit, de verdad que me encanta como pigmentan las sombras, lo volvería a comprar de ser posible!
brandy c.
Hamilton, ON
I love the simplicity of cover girl I love the colours in this kit it's a basic eye shadow that does the trick

Ashley W.
This has been a brand i buy alot, i do love the colors but i don't find its still visible at the end of the day
Penelope J.
Not extremely pigmented but is pretty and subtle the packing is absolutely gorgeous and high bs but it is nice
Isa T.
I love this quartet of shadows as it is very practical to take a look neutral and very simple but very elegant
Erica T.
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I love nude colors but this one is one of my favs. It looks so nice and I've gotten so many compliments on it.
Narelis E.
Miami, Fl
Review for: Sugar Coated more...
Is a very nice conbination of colors, not my favorites and not that much pigmentes non the less in nice enough
Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
Great product. Nice colours fantastic brand , nice for evening look makes your eyes look absolutely beautiful.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???