BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jamie X.
United States
not very pigmented. very sparkly and is not very noticeable. if you want very light makeup this is probably what youd want but if you want something pigmented and strong then this is something not for that.
Ashley M.
Beaver Falls, PA
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Perfect for the neutral color look that i always go for. Normal packaging as most. First time user for this specific product. My eye color is hazel with a dominant color of green.
Lillian G.
Edinburg, TX
This was my go to quad back in my high school days. I was so simple and always went for the natural look. I literally used all these shades or just one shade depending on my mood.
Kirsten L.
This product was super useful and user friendly. I don't use much eye shadow and this helped me out. It was not very expensive and I could get it at walmart or Walgreens. Very convenient! Definitely would use it again
Geneva E.
With hazel eyes this product really makes my eyes pop without making me look crazy. Acceptable in the workplace and throwing up in the bar bathroom late night. You'll always look great.
Aysia B.
Inglewood, CA
Something to use if you are looking or a simple, everyday look! Very pigmented but make sure you use a primer because it will transfer and low key fade away through out the day.
Aarti M.
Cover girl eyeshadow is something you would like to wear only if you're not looking for long lasting color. The color doesn't last for more than an hour or so. I was little disappointed with the result.
Lisa H.
The color selection is very nice, but the pigmentation and the way they perform is not. The product is so tightly compacted thatc you're not able to get enough product to use.
Megan M.
Pigmentation is good. You can get better pigmentation if you wet the brush or apply layers. Comes in a variety of colors, so easy to find one to match your eye shade. Affordable and lasts a long time.
Lindsey B.
The eye shadows are very pigmented. I would recommend the nudes palette. I have very light skin, I like dark colors but I'd rather a more subtle nude shadow. I usually use a primer before applying.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???