BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Ashley F.
I didn't really like the colours of this small palette on my eyes, although it did seem to last for the entire day.
Jacklyn M.
indianapolis, Indiana
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Cover girl is the only make up I use, I wouldn't use any thing but cover girl. my eye swell shut with other brands
Nicole P.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
This palette is ok. I've bought it once but don't really like how dark it is. It's a little too sparkly for me too.
Brenda E.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I like these packs because they give you a variety of colours to use. I really like that one shadow is glittery.
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Me encantan los colores de este kit, hacen una combinación perfecta. Son suaves al aplicar y el color es duradero
Kaitlynn B.
I love these eyeshadow kits. It's just what you need to create a great look on your eyes! Also very affordable!!
Desarae B.
Wainfleet, ON
I love to use the all natural shades I also love to use Silver's and crowns so this is the perfect palette for me
Jodie S.
Brockville
So impressed for a drug store brand! Very nice formula. There was some fall out but very pigmented and blendable
Amylynn B.
Toronto, ON
Perfect for a blend of colors or to wear as one color. Love the price tag attached and the flexibility of colors.
Sue 🧜.
Trinidad
Perfect bundle of joy!! Easy to carry anywhere and easily can turn a day look into a night look. Simple and Glam!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???