BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Reeca M.
Memphis, TN
The pigmentation was satisfaction for the price. If you are not a fan of shimmer this is not the eye shadow for you.
Alejandra G.
Santiago de Cali
I love tono nudes, is too pretty with my eyes, the effect is shine but not much! I love this nudes I love cover girl
Rachel M.
Halifax, NS
Covergirl is always a brand I trust. Goes on & stays on. Lightweight & easy to apply, so many shades to choose from!
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Review for: Urban Basics more...
My absolute favorite palette for daytime. The colours are subtle enough to go with every skin tone, and hair colour.
Nicole R.
Aside from my Mac eyeshadows this one is in my liking also. Nudes nudes is amazing for my skin and other colours too.
Erisenia s.
estos colores estan bien, pero prefiero una sombra con mas variedad de colores ya que mi favoritos son colores claros
Jacqueline T.
Really great product for first timer. Helped me to get my eyes to pop and had colours that worked with my eye colour
jameril s.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Applies Smoothly
Blends Easily
Great Color
Highly Pigmented
will be a product I may keep on hand for a quick touch up
Gema G.
TORONTO, ON
I really like this product I mean it's not pricey and it's not a wow product but it does the job for everyday makeup
Andrea M.
It last so much time and the colors are cool, easy to convine, and i like to use this products almost every weekend
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???