BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
Love love love this product! Lasts all day with amazing pigmentation. I do find though that it isn't quite as smooth as i would like.
Theresa B.
Smithers, BC
I love cover girl ! This quad pallet its perfect for on the go grrat versatile colors that are super easy to blend and last all day
tiffany w.
London, Ontario
I love the 4 matching colours. I love how smooth it goes on. And its very simple to take off. I love how the colours blend together
Marianna W.
This is pretty well pigmented and a good overall eye shadow. Great fall colors. Not my go to brand, but good to play with for fun.
Lala B.
Santa Rita, GU
Great product. Good color combination. Great for a fast out the door application. When applied with a eyeshadow primer last longer.
Fatima T.
Review for: Crystal Waters, Drama Eyes, Blossoms, Pure Romance, Smokey Nudes, Tropical Fusion more...
These are covergirl eye enhancers 4- kite shadows I like these shadows these colors are beautiful too l love this small cute pallet
Erin M.
I love how come and take these eyeshadows are and they are easily applied because they are very smooth. My favorite eyeshadows ever
Elizabeth F.
Windsor, ON
Bought this product because it was on sale. Was presently surprised by the colour saturation and amount of pigments in the product
Lisa G.
St, AB
This is my moms favourite eye shadow she won't use anything Else says it a great product and awesome price and last her along time
JOSEANNY M.
Is good, but i would not recommend it 100% since it is not of my total enjoyment, but there aré different opinions and preferences.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???