BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Cat F.
Toronto, ON
just Okay .... I like the purple for blue eyes - it's a nice pop but i don't do drugstore eye palettes or quads well . I am not crazy about them
Chloé M.
Quesnel
Absolutely loved these colours in my early twenties and was so happy with how vibrant they were for not having an eye shadow primer all the time.
Vikki D.
I don't wear makeup often so this is great for the days I decide I want to, nice neutral tones, easy to use, I've had a great experience with it.
Karen D.
It's an interesting palatte. The colours have a wide use for highlighting and bold statements. Not the strongest coverage when used as a liner.
Anneth N.
me gustan las sombras de covergirl por que duran mucho sin perder la profundidad de sus colores ademas cuando las aplicas no lastiman tus ojos
Paulina V.
Mérida
No es muy pigmentado, cuesta un poco de trabajo pero con un poco de paciencia se logran muy buenos looks y muy atrevidos, practico y económico
Kayla Z.
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
Pretty colours. They sure make your eyes pop, but I find that it doesn't last to long. It kind of balls up in the crease of the eye. Very blue!
chkk l.
bogotá
I do not like the colors are very pale it would be more beautiful if the colors were pastel colors this product me hangover the skin too much.

Fernanda V.
Santiago
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I love the colors of this kit, they are natural and perfect for a daily make up. I like that it pigmentates really good. It is a great product
Callista J.
Its alright wouldn't really recommend but its great for leaners... the purple colour is amazing and would buy the pallet just for that colour.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???