BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Melissa L.
Kitchener , ON
I find covergirl to have one my favorite eye shadows. The color is very distinctive and applies nicely. The Berrie and cream colours is a great blend! <3
Estefania D.
bello
me encanta los tonos . te puedes hacer un smokey eye ! o un look muy romantico con sutono dorado es hermosoooo aparate su tono nud lo uso para las cejas !
Bonnie R.
Great for building the natural eye look love the stay power. The compact did break shortly after I purchased this product but a hair tie holds it together
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
I am an avid user of Cover Girl products. They are always a go to. And the price is awesome. Any of these small palettes they have never fail to impress!
Lisa T.
Ottawa, ON
It looked great and easy to apply. It lasted a very long time and still looked great after hours of where! I will definitely be buying the product again!
Gabrielle R.
I love messing around with different eye lid colours. covergirl has so many options and they last the longest on my skin. Easy to blend and smoke out too
Tanisha F.
Ottawa, ON
Simple colors work great for me. I am not an eye shadow pro but do love to add when I am dressing up. This product is the right touch to any night out
Mary W.
Hard to put on and not very pigmented. seems like I'm putting a lot on but none much stays on. I like the shades but they don't look like that on me
Chelsea C.
Port Colborne, Ontario
Although this was not my favorite palette i do enjoy the 2 darkest metallic shades they pair well together and are quick and easy to use in a pinch !
Kim F.
I REALLY LIKE COVER GIRL COSMETICS THEY ARE AFFORDABLE AND EASY TO USE. THE EYE SHADOWS COME IN MANY VARIETIES SO THERE IS ONE FOR EVERYONE TO CHOOSE
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???