BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Kaitlyn B.
I tend to keep a natural look for family functions. I use this kit to tone it down. I like to wet my liner brush before using the dark brown. This gives me a smoothr line.
EMily F.
maracaibo, zulia
These shades very good, I love them, give a special touch to the eye makeup, are suraderas and give effect to the look of anyone, you do not have to be an expert to use them
Karol E.
grew up using these eye enhancers. I still remember the names of my favorite ones called Shimmering Sands and Sparkling Wines. I think these are great for beginners.
Toniann G.
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
Wonder this pallet is the best pallet eyes pallet that cover girl ever made i mean it make your eyes glow and pop from crown and it does feel cakey or look cakey
ahjlan m.
just simple and beautiful colors, 4 nude colors for choose, i prefer this colors in winter and spring, are like perfect for circular eyes if you know who make up
Lucy W.
Hawkes Bay
I really loved the colour of these eyeshadows. it was really good value. the quality wasn't amazing but was still good for what you are paying for. it is less pigmented which makes it look more natural.
Angela A.
Gatineau, quebec
Review for: Country Woods more...
I remember using this shadow in country woods years back and decided to purchase it again. I love the fact they still have it all these years. They still have the classics. A must have.
Alyssa R.
Winnipeg
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Great colors but lacking pigmentation. Needs a good quality primer in order to go on well. Would recommend if your looking for something in a lower price range.
Kim L.
This is a good product, but for me there is always a color that I like moin in the four while I do not use and I find that a pity. Color to a good performance.
yareily v.
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...

la CoverGirl potenciadores de ojos 4 Kit de Sombra me encanta es una sombra con mucho pigmento como me gusta, esta sombra se ha convertido en mi amiga fiel.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???