BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Sarah H.
Scarborough, ON
I like this palette. Inexpensive and great for regular use because of the nice neutral colours it includes. I like it for school, work and daytime looks. I gave it 3 stars though because it isn't the only one of its kind that I use and I do like the other one better and use it more often.
Daniela U.

Beautiful shadows quartet in earth tones are my favorite colors for shadows , it is the ideal place for my quartet , not forgetting that wonderful effects are created if you let out your creative spirit .
Leorella R.
Nueva Esparta, Juan Griego.
Un kit super basico y sencillo, super lindo para el día a día, para darte un look no tan cargado y un poco mas natural. Fácil de conseguir en farmacias con puestos de Covergirl.
Nicole D.
This is great for people with brown eyes! Really nice purple shades and the icy purple really helps enhance eye color along with the others. Good pigmentation and easy to blend.
Cortney A.
Sackville, NS
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
I will not use any other eye shadow besides this one because of how well it works. The price of this is fantastic and it lasts forever. I wear this product everyday and I still only buy it twice, maybe three, times a year. Great everyday product for the professionals at work!
Maureen L.
Okanagan Falls, BC
I have been using the Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadow forever. I will not stray from this product. It is good value for the money, applies well and stays on until I have to wash my makeup off.
Jesmary R.

this package is very good shadow, it goes very well with my skin tone and has a special pigmentation, it looks like I really like and combined with this type of makeup using it for eld day or night
Traci M.
I have this product in Pure Romance. I like how you get four complimentary colours ... it makes it simple to use and affordable. However, I found you couldn't really tell I had any product on at all. Maybe a different colour palette would have been a better choice for me.
Jahaira S.
Las sombras de COVERGIRL siempre he querido usar! De alguna manera siempre que veo sus comerciales quisiera comprarme unas.. pero sus productos son muy caros en mi país.
carolina s.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
los uso como de diario debido a que no son muy pigmentados el paquete es atractivo debido a sus diferentes colores es facil de aplicar con la esponjita que trae o con cualquier otra es muy minima creo que nada mas cambiaria su pigmentacion si lo volveria a comprar
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???