BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Cheranda F.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
This eyeshadow is great for you if you want a subtle looking summer look. The products colours mix well together in order to create the desired look that you want. However it isn't that pigmented so you would need to add a bit more eyeshadow compared to other brands. Other than that, this product is great and I would recommend
Amber W.
Kelowna
The colours are really pretty together especially if used as suggested. I wound up giving this to my sister as the autumn shades looked amazing with her green eyes.
My eyes are brown and i found these didn't make my eyes stand out.
Iesha T.
Pottstown, PA
This set of eye shadows has great pigment which provides deep intense color. The only aspect that I didn't like about the set was that it was very small for the price and didn't last me very long.
Laquisha B.
Digby, NS
Pigment is terrible. TONS of fall out, and wears off in an hour, even with my UD eye potion primer. Big flop on Covergirl's side, what a shame. I was actually looking forward to it. The only good thing about this product is that you can give it to your younger daughters/sisters for kid's makeup. That's what I did.
Kyra M.
Trenton, ON
I usually buy my eye shadows separately. but his lack gave me all the great colours I was looking for for a decent price. I tend to go for the natural and nude colours and this gave me 4 colours that went perfectly together
Kathleen B.
One of the first eyeshadows I owned when i started using makeup! These eyeshadows are very pigmented, the only thing I don't like is that this mini eyeshadow set are all colorful shadows, not very useful for an everyday use.
GISELLA F.
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow Kit 270 Crystal Waters, ESPECIALLY THIS KIND OF SHADOWS ARE THE MOST HAVE MY REACH because they are very good and excellently ME ME Pigmentan allows VARIOUS STYLES MAKE-UP IN ONE CASE ..
Daniela H.
caracas
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Esta paleta es una excelente opción para tener en la bolsa de maquillaje y también para un maquillaje sencillo y es super fácil de aplicar. Me gustaría que fue un poco mas económico
Nancy C.
I love covergirl!!! These covergirl eye enhancers pure romance is beautiful. I love the color combinations. It's a great price and value. Long lasting and you can find it anywhere. I recommend it looks great
Natalia R.
I really like this eye shadow color pallet combo. It helps you combine colors, so you know you will look good blending them. I also like that has a compact size and I can carry it in my purse or take it for travel. I would definitively recommend it.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???