BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Michelle S.
Tillsonburg, ON
I bought this set a few years ago and never got much use out of it. Maybe for others these colors are more wearable but for me they were just too much for everyday wear. They might look better worn as a bright eyeliner. The formula is ok, nothing special but ok.
Jessica A.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Me encantó la paleta de colores y la uso para looks muy naturales. Es muy fácil de usar aunque me gustaría que trajera espejo. Eso siempre se agradece. Lo único malo es que el aplicador se me rompió al poco uso pero aún así lo recomendaría sin pensármelo dos veces.
Karla L.
Miami
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
i like this colors because they are like classy never out of the fashion, i liked the packing it's practical, i think they could have more lighter tones, i had use it before and i like it but it can be better, i recomend it for girls are starting in the world of makeup
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
When I want a simple look, I can use these colors and they're really cheap but awesome quality. The shadow doesn't run out very quickly and the shimmer looks great on eyes. With a thin line of eyeliner and some mascara, it really makes your eye naturally pop
Martha E.
If you want a simple, easy eyeshadow look. These hails are the way to go. I recently tried it for the first time and it's now one of my go to shadows. The price is unbeatable. They could be more pigmented but and long lasting but great for the price.
Bree R.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I love the shades and the shimmers. The colors really make my brown eyes pop! I'm not much of a makeup expert, but this eyeshadow is easy to apply and belds really well which makes me feel like I have some super skill. It's long lasting and stays glamourous.
Jessica V.
Es mi sombra de ojos favorita para el precio. los colores que se ponen juntos en cada paleta y aman el brillo en ellos. Una vez más, no se quedan en bastante durante todo el día y por lo general vuelven a aplicar al menos una vez. Pero supongo que la mayoría de las sombras de ojos son así.
Malaya H.
Kelowna
I really loved how neutral this palette is. The fallout is really nice and this is something that I wear on most days. The packaging was really what made me want to try the product so I applaud Covergirl for that. I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes a very subtle look.
Sabrina K.
I was doing makeup for a small town photo shoot and our local drugstore had this eyeshadow which I thought would be perfect as I needed 'peacock ' related colors. I had high hopes for this, but I was very disappointed. the color was very sheer and does not actually apply true to shade.
Taylor M.
Langley, BC
Good quality eyeshadow considering the cost, I like the variety of colors but I wish there were more options in relation to the sheen. Matte, sparkle, pearlized etc. It isn't the most pigmented of brands, which is of course due to the cost. It's great for colors you don't use all the time and don't want to spend a lot of money on.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???