BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Caroline R.
Scarborough, ON
The Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 4 Kit Eye Shadow in Ice Princess is a cute little palette. If you are going for a light shimmery look then this is just the quad for you. I suggest using an eye primer if you really want it to show up more. I use this mostly in the afternoon because it's sparkly in the sun. (Yes cheesy I know but it's true) I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart for less than ten bucks, so this is definitely a great bang for your buck !
valentina a.
Con esta sombra en particular, que he comprado en el la selección del color "Sheerly desnudos", los colores juegan bien juntos, no son exageradas, y tienen un brillo suave que va a complementar cualquier color de los ojos.

Mi problema con estas sombras es su falta de pigmentación. Ellos simplemente no aparecen, así como deben de mostrar las selecciones de sombra preciosas.

Si usted está buscando una paleta de bajo presupuesto, CoverGirl tiene muchas otras opciones mucho mejores, y lo recomiendo probar en uno de aquellos en su lugar si usted tiene un par de dólares adicionales. Si no es así, esto sigue siendo una opción sólida que proporcionará una mirada pura y bonita.
Kris L.
Rincon
Estas sombras son perfectas en todos los sentidos los colores son fríos y claros

Me encanta 😍 y pigmentan en la piel súper rápido y Se queda por muchas horas , te da color y brillo son perfectas para muchas ocasiones, es perfecta 😀
K I.
I used to have the product when I first started wearing make up and I really liked it. It was very pretty with my green eyes and they always had it in stock at my local cvs or target. The price was also very affordable!
Sam C.
Guelph , ON
These shadows are so soft and buttery. The colour payoff is very good and blend together very nicely. I accidentally accumulated 2 2of these quads but am glad I have both because they are such good quality. The colours work very well together and although there are no mattes they all work well together such that some are more shimmery than others.
Melody R.
Great for a couple of hours, once you can get some on your eyelid and clean up all the fallout. Don't let the pretty colors fool you they come out lighter than what you see in the package.
Narimene C.
1,353 reviews
Review for: Blossoms, Sheerly Nudes more...
I like only certain colors in this CoverGirl Eye enhancers 4 kit eye shadow, ice princess. I like the white and nude color. They are all sparkly and white one you can wear daily or for night ovations or also combine white black one. Although, black is little too strong, so you only need a pinch of it to apply. Doesn't last too long, and smears on my eye lids little bit, so I have to check it throughout a day.
brandi b.
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands of makeup. I use the covergirl eye enhancers almost every day. The colors match with pretty much anything i wear. It is better than almost any other eye shadow i use as well as easy application and blending colors! I would definitely recommend this product to any of my friends looking for a great yet inexpensive eye shadow!!
Cailey A.
I loved this for years. I've gone through 2 or 3 of these. I find the newer covergirl shadows much easier to blend, but its still great for a quick natural everyday look.
Tiffany D.
Vancouver, BC
One of the most disappointing product I have ever used. no matter what I do to my brush before and after I always get fall out. the shadows always fall on to my cheeks or on my nose. yes, I used a primer.. Yes, I protected my cheeks. I still got fall out. I found this product too powdery as well. will not repurchasing.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???