BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

sandra K.
I think that the colours is great. I use it monthes ago and i still use it because i love it. My mum also love to use it with me XDThe price its affordable, its great product and the price its faire.
Lori F.
Winnipeg
Great colors. Goes on nice. Sometimes i find at the end of the day the colors look alittle faded but with lots of primer it is usually ok.
I ususally get mine at Walmart
Carly H.
Calgary
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
In future I would maybe get different colours but I do like a small kit or pallet so that I have some matching colours but not a ton of variety as I just don’t need it. Would consider buying again
Mariel D.
I'm in love with this 2 mini palets of Covergirl eye shadows. Until this year I had never bought any Covergirl product but now that I did I have to confesss that I really love it!
Nokomis K.
Calgary, Ab
Love these eyeshadows definitely would recommend. If you are looking for something affordable or just getting into makeup covergirl is one of the places to look.
Heather D.
St. John's
Review for: Country Woods more...
I hate hate HATE this palette. Once upon a time (like, 15 years ago) the Country Woods palette was stunning. Now the shades are kind of shimmery and very "blah". The colors are too neutral and there isn't an eye shadow that gives that deep brown to help define the eyes. I'm a makeup minimalist and rarely wear eye shadow, but when I do I like to have a pretty lid color with a dark accent for the outer corners of my eyes and for tracing my lash line. I hate this palette. I wish I could return it. I don't even want it in my makeup bag. In fact, I'm going to go throw it out right now so I don't have to think about it again.
Shantelle G.
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
This is my favourite eyeshadow. The colors are not to shiny and not too matte, they are exactly how o like it to look. It goes on nice and smooth and lasts all day.
Jashan D.
patiala
This kit gives me life i love this it has all four shades which i wanted and it do looks great on my eyes and its formula doesnot even harms my eyes and thats the main thing
Vanessa R.
Niagara Falls, ON
This eyeshadow is affordable and great quality for it's price! I usually use primer before I put it on to make sure it stays on and doesn't clump and it works for me!
Caroline R.
Scarborough, ON
The Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 4 Kit Eye Shadow in Ice Princess is a cute little palette. If you are going for a light shimmery look then this is just the quad for you. I suggest using an eye primer if you really want it to show up more. I use this mostly in the afternoon because it's sparkly in the sun. (Yes cheesy I know but it's true) I bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart for less than ten bucks, so this is definitely a great bang for your buck !
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???