BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,051 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Cover girl is a classic that you just can’t go wrong with. I’ve been using this since I started wearing makeup. Good value and nice quality. This color palette is good for any eye color, but I brought it because it brings out green eyes.
Amber Z.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Really nice eyeshadows, lots of shimmer... All day wear!
Also there are variety of colors to choose from
Migdaliz D.
Sanford, FL
Purchased at: CVS
I’m not an expert on makeup but I started trying to learn more about it and how to apply it. This was my first eyeshadow kit that I bought at cvs for $6. I personally loved it and went back for more
Betty W.
York, PA
Love multiple colors. Small compact. Brush that comes with fell apart only after a few uses. Easy to apply. Wish it more of a shimmer for the lighter colors. Lasted all day. Would probably buy again.
Caitlin P.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Target
It’s just ok. It’s a little chalky and the pigment isn’t great. But for the price it isn’t terrible.
Amanda C.
Henderson
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved these colors, and they complimented my eye color well. It was easy to figure out which color went where (I had this when I was new to trying eye makeup), and it looked subtle but nice. I would purchase again.
Shelby F.
Good but not great!wont repurchase and won’t recommend. Powdery not pigmented doesn’t last long. Hard to blend. I only bought this for the colors and the formula is chalky! Save your 💰 for something nicer
Rhonda G.
Kempner
Purchased at: Walmart
This shadow was ok it blended ok the pigment wasn’t that good but I use it when I’m not really going anywhere so that I have something on. Look it’s not bad just not my favorite.
Savannah G.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
This product is affordable as well as in many stores that you can find it if you need it. This last most of the day. The color goes well with my green eye color. It is very easy to apply to the eye.
Deb T.
Stonewall, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pure Romance more...
It has some beautiful colors and each one is pigmented pretty well. The only issue that i have is that even with eye primer the eyeshadow still crease a ton i don’t like it when it does that but it is what it is. I would recommend this to people who are looking to experiment with makeup.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???