BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Brianna E.
The texture of this product is decent but I have used products with better texture.
bethany c.
Love these nude colores.. esp if you have brown eyes like myself it looks amazing!
Kayla M.
Hayden, ID
It's alright, really not my color but its a nice shadow and the colors are vibrant
Erin C.
Willowick , OH
This cover girl eyeshadow quad is my go to for quick application of basic neutrals.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Pretty pink colors here. I love this palette for my green eyes, it really them pop
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
Review for: Ice Princess more...
It was ok I just felt like I had to put a lot on for it to even show up on my eyes.
Christina N.
Wapakoneta
This product is great! The colors are soft and beautiful, and still cost efficient.
Jessica A.
Tamarac, FL
Love the colors. But the color doesn't seem to stay as long as I would like it to.
Terri W.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Love the variety, stays on most of the day but wears off before I would want it to
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
I wear this almost everyday. I love it... it's neutral colors with a bit of sparkle
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???