BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Monica W.
Greensboro , NC
Love this eyeshadow
It works great and applies well
Gentle on my skin and looks great
Mariah M.
Canoga Park, CA
Don't really recommend cover girl shadows not very pigmented and sooooo much fall out
Jessica F.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Country Woods more...
Love the colors. goes on well. I just wish that the color wouldn't fall out as much.
Peggy B.
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
Separates on eyelid due to my oily skin.
Great colors but not good for my skin type.
Tenisha G.
Smithfield , VA
I like bright colors to but a little on the soft side to enhance your natural beauty
Michelle C.
It's okay. Not the very best but it's okay for like a couple hours then it goes away
Danielle W.
Love this palate set. Use it for a everyday look. Makes very subtle but striking eye.
Torii M.
These are very pigmented but I believe they are made for a specific eye color though.
Jaymilly C.
Not pigmented enough and a bit patchy also not so great for blending ... Disappointed
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
I love these eyeshadows i use it all. The time
Really love the colors great quality .

Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???