BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Leslie R.
Keyes
I use to purchase these when I started using makeup and don't purchase them anymore but they are good for their price. I don't use them anymore but would recommend for anyone who is starting out especially teens.
Torie H.
Cover girl has always been a product of went to you since I was younger these I enhancers a great I love all the different colors and the way they make your eyes pop they work great I would suggest them to anyone
Rebeccah A.
Pine Bush, NY
These are amazing! I love them! They are pigmented and don't cost a lot. It's a lot better than others. Used them before good price and think it's worth it! Great. I would recommend for you to try. I love it.
Asia S.
West Deptford, NJ
Review for: Country Woods more...
I love this product. I use it every day for my daily makeup look. It’s very natural and easy to use. It’s easy to carry around with you if you need to touch up your makeup. What’s your input on this product?
Shawna B.
Freedom, PA
Great. I keep it in my makeup bag and use it every day. Excellent pigment and long wearing. The applicator it comes with is awful but the product itself is great. Cheap price for such good quality too. The packaging isn't special but its decently durable.
Samantha S.
Auburn, NY
This eye shadow is my all time favorite. I've always used these shades when I was younger and I still do today. Very long lasting. I'm a repeat user for sure. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
Not my favorite only because the shades aren't the most flattering on my dark complexion and green eyes, but I really like the lighter colors in the palette. I feel like it could be more pigmented as well.
Sabrina A.
Woodstock
They are pigmented and very blendable. The price is affordable and it is a really good product and would recommend to someone just starting out . I have blue eyes so it really stands out with these colors
Ashley C.
They have a slightly weird smell , and the pigmentation is not the best thing in the world. I've used this multiple times , and it's very easy to layer. Like I said though the pigmentation isn't the best.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
This is one of my fave drugstore eye shadows literally it's not pricey at all and it's beautiful for my everyday natural look I use this I would buy again I am super loyal to this eyeshadow it's perfect
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???