BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Rosella C.
Lucasville, OH
I have few of this. I chose them pretty offer! Sometimes I double it and it don't ruin!
Samantha G.
Stanley, NC
Goes perfectly with brown eyes! Love the easy application and the perfect color palate!
Roxana H.
Great for everyday use!! you do need to apply primer if you want the colors to pop more
Liv L.
Newark, NJ
Like this kinda pallets but is not too big so it's perfect to bring with me everywhere
Brittany R.
Valley Bend, WV
Love eyeshadow! Love all the colors it offers. Really shows off your eyes. A must try*
Kathleen S.
Wyandotte, MI
Very nice product and very classic packaging. I've used covergirl eye shadow for years.
Dionna M.
Rio Rancho, NM
I really like the color combo in this collection. It makes my eyes pop. Easy to blend.
Sara M.
Pharr, TX
Esta kit de 4 sombras no fueron mis favoritas
Amigas José adaptaron a mis ojos no laki
Barbara J.
I have tried it his. I didn't really like it that much. I didn't like the way it felt.
Ingrid T.
I love this product is a perfect cover, the colors are wonderful I can use it everyday
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???