BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Samantha G.
Stanley, NC
Goes perfectly with brown eyes! Love the easy application and the perfect color palate!
Linda C.
These cover girl eye shadows go on smooth without blotchy patches and they blend nicely
TreNiece H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
Really pigmented kinda patchy but blends pretty easily. Easy to use great for beginners
Jade M.
It's alright just not worth the amount you pay for at all. I would not recommend this.
Brittany G.
I love options I also like the light with the dark so I can highlight my eyes if needed
Victoria V.
San Angelo, TX
Love their eye shadow all you need is a lititle water and it goes on easy and brighter
Sarah
Review for: Urban Basics more...
I think these eyeshadows should be a little more pigmented, but still a great product.
Roxana H.
Great for everyday use!! you do need to apply primer if you want the colors to pop more
Liz D.
Hewlett, NY
Amazing basics! Love the natural light pinks and browns. Easy to apply, little fallout.
Miranda L.
Palmer, TX
Love the colors in it! Very easy to blend
Would definitely recommend it for a beginner
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???