BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Leslie s.
Kirbyville, TX
I like the colors cover girl has several choices to choose from and I like earth colors
Samantha M.
Evanston, IL
Review for: Ice Princess more...
It was very chalky the product left my eyes looking ashy. it had a lot of fallout too.
Stacy L.
Fulton, NY
Color lasts all day & dark enough to show, but not night time look. Price is good too!
Holly P.
Use covergirl a lot . So I do enjoy this product. Wish it would stay allll day for me .
Kimberly W.
Wise, VA
I love cover girl products and they are my go to eyeshadow. Love these colors as well!
Kayla M.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
Pretty colors, but they don't blend very well. The darkest shade is not very pigmented.
I love covergirl products, this trio shadow is incredible. colors are ideal for day ..
Judith L.
Love the choices. So many shades, so much to do. Time to look my best. Always liked it!
Ingrid T.
I love this product is a perfect cover, the colors are wonderful I can use it everyday
Bryana W.
Seneca, IL
Easy to use with different variations of matte and shimmer eyeshadows in the packages.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???