BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Serena H.
Beautiful colors for a smokey effect. They go on nice and smooth and smells wonderful.
Donna j.
Amarillo, TX
This 4 in 1 is everything you need in one place. The packaging and price are phenomenal
christina b.
Lynn Haven, FL
Its great for daily use and a great price. covergirl is the brand I have always bought.
Aspen K.
West Lafayette, IN
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I like the covergirl eye enhancers eye shadow kit, the colors are great for daily wear
June Q.
I like neutral colors and love to bit this so I get what I want it stays on long for me
Bailee C.
Oley
Works super good and is super pigmented and makes cute eye looks! Definitely recommend!
Samantha M.
Evanston, IL
Review for: Ice Princess more...
It was very chalky the product left my eyes looking ashy. it had a lot of fallout too.
Leslie s.
Kirbyville, TX
I like the colors cover girl has several choices to choose from and I like earth colors
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
The colors are very pretty however it doesn't seem to last more than a couple of hours.
vera V.
Bronx
Love it, stays on all day. When I arrive home it looks add if I just put on my make up
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???