BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jessica B.
Cleveland, OH
Beautiful colors. Very pigmented. An easy pallete to work with. I recommend this product.
Tanya M.
Escondido, CA
Like they're colors just wish they would last longer than they do but still like them...
Kristen M.
Great product for a great look. Goes on easy and is a great value. Recommend to a friend
Brandi K.
Review for: Urban Basics more...
Great product. Long lasting. Amazing colors. Love it. Definitely recommend it to anyone.
Melanie L.
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Just didn't look okay on my skin tone. Plus I wear glasses so it was a weird combination
viva c.
Decatur, GA
Cover girl berries and cream eye enhancers are my favorite !! I have enjoyed the new look
Emilie B.
Yuba City, CA
Review for: Country Woods more...
This kit is good for a neutral look however I wish there were more colors in the palette
Christina S.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
This eyeshadow is not "WOW FANTASTIC" it's just ok. The colors are soft but not pigmented
Livingforthe M.
Chesterfield, VA
Great product for the price. You can usually find coupons on line or in the Sunday paper.
Adithya P.
Denton , TX
Quality could be better but for price it is still pretty good, a little pigmented is all
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???