BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Ruth S.
It is good product for women looking for a light makeup. It does not have much pigmentation
Gabriela B.
Warren, MI
I always love covergirls products. The shadows always last and are the perfect consistency.
Alison M.
I love the nudes. You get a little color but it's neutral and not too bold. Pretty colors.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
I use this all the time! Love the shades. They're not too dark and are an everyday look.
Davia S.
Inglewood, CA
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
Got the one with sliver gold and black. I still use it and mixes well with other colors.
Morgan J.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I still miss the one with the vibrant pink and vibrant green in it. Please bring it back.
Nicole C.
Small, simple, pretty shades, inexpensive and compact. I like that this isn't over priced
Shelly S.
Grover, NC
This eyeshadow is wonderful for blue eyes. After applying this to my eyes they just pop.
Lissette R.
Lake Mary, FL
Perfect array of colors. Made my eyes pop. My husband loves when I bring out the make up.
Stephanie L.
Review for: Ice Princess more...
Products like these are why I love covergirl! Affordable, effortless, convenient beauty!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???