BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Doesn't stay on as well as I thought it would even with primer. I do love the colors though
Gabriela B.
Warren, MI
I always love covergirls products. The shadows always last and are the perfect consistency.
Esmeralda V.
Weslaco, Texas
My mom bought me this exact eyeshadow. I love it . It's smooth, glittery and not to heavy.
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
These colors are very complementary to my skin tone. However they are not very long wearing
Jessica S.
Lugoff, SC
Okay color, blends easily, but it doesn't stay on all day... I wouldn't really recommend it
Rachel R.
Stanley, VA
Very economical and lasts a long time. I like to blend the colors and enhance my blue eyes.
Meggie G.
This product is convenient and easy to use I love the color coordination for this products.
Christy H.
Wartburg, TN
My daughter only wants this brand. She says it stays on longer than other drugstore brands.
Melody d.
mchenry
VERY AMAZING . It’s great quality. Very great packaging. It’s worth your money. I LOVE IT.
I like the color pallet for fall and winter. The eye shadow goes on well and blends easily.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???