BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Kim A.
Raleigh, NC
Whenever I wear this I always get complemented on my makeup. Great product and great colors.
Liz C.
Saint Paul, MN
I like the smoky colors that this offered for me to choose from. The colors went a long way.
Anne W.
Greenbrier, TN
I love the eye shadow pallets and love
How I can contour and shadow with the different colors
Madison M.
I love these eyeshadows because they're easy to blend, wear well, and have good pigmentation.
Heather D.
Castle Rock, CO
Favorite fav! Excellent pigmentation, easy easy to apply, and didn't fade too quickly either
Jessi C.
Onalaska, WI
Nudes are my go-to! I have many different palettes of nude colors! All different brands, too!
Dayna W.
Bayville, NJ
I also have this cover girl gray shades eye shadow! Smokey eyes make my blue green eyes pop!
Maria M.
Lots of colors they give medium coverage I like them you will too. It's a fun little palette
Katie D.
Very pigmented and last all day. Love the shades of gold and it’s a great buy for the price.
Tanya C.
Yuma, AZ
Cover girls eye shadow goes on very smooth I really like the colors cover girl comes out with
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???