BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Victoria V.
Mission, TX
It was good for on the go and to keep in your purse. But I didn't like it for every day use.
Lita C.
Victoria, TX
Love this eyeshadow kinda gives u a smokey eye look and doesn't come off right away or smear
Shelley S.
Love the selection of colors and it lasts most of the day. Its hard to find that in a shadow
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
No me gusta mucho porque tiene poco colores me gusta mas la paleta que traen mas de 5 colores
Lynda L.
Beaufort, NC
I love the price. Product is as good as any other. I have a couple different palates of this
Jessica  G.
Mt Sterling, KY
I have always loved covergorl eyeshadow! The colors are very pigmented and apply very smooth!
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
Love these "kits". I love that there are 4 colors in each one. I use the colors and neutrals!
Kayla K.
Niota, TN
I absolutely love this product. These colors are beautiful and look great with my hazel eyes.
Daryan N.
Orange Park, FL
Good smokey neutral palette. Not the best quality in my opinion and tends to crease quickly.
michelle h.
Arlington, TX
This what is great and affordable I love how has the shivers and it makes your eyes stand out
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???