BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Clara R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I've used this product once I like the color its lightly pigmented but other than that I like.
lacy s.
Williamsburg, OH
Love the color options! Very easy to use just wish the brushes would last longer than they do.
Patience B.
Clinton, IA
This eyeshadow is great for the smokey eye look! Stays on all day and brings out all colors :)
Sarah M.
Kansas City, MO
This eyeshadow doesn't stay on as well and makes creases on my eyelids halfway through the day.
Darcie Ann L.
Nelsonville
Goes on very nice, blends well and stays on all day(as long as you're not sweating or swimming)
Dakota C.
Perfect for light skin tones, giving you all the colors needed to complete that finished look.
Crystal A.
Spencer, MA
Very light when put on needed a few coats to show off colors, but the colors were very pretty.
Taylor S.
Tampa, FL
Subtle colors look great on my face so these light colors were fantastic. I would buy it again!
Shelly M.
New Holstein, WI
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
I love the nude colors - not too much color but makes the eye color look beautiful and blended!
Stormy N.
It's ok it is kind of sheer and there all shiny there are matte eyeshadow they Crack very easy
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???