BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Tori S.
Pfafftown, NC
Review for: Country Woods more...
Works great for just a nude look and very good for its price you really get your money's worth
Lacey L.
I love this color scheme and the look I can accomplish when using it. I recommend this product!
Patience B.
Clinton, IA
This eyeshadow is great for the smokey eye look! Stays on all day and brings out all colors :)
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love these eyeshadows! I got the one for Brown eyes and boy do they make my eyes pop
Chasidy S.
Radford, VA
I love the bare colors, looks like you don't have alot of makeup of but still looks beautiful.
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
Liked it. Lasted all day. The colors really pop. Easy application. Decent price. Will buy again
Clara R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
I've used this product once I like the color its lightly pigmented but other than that I like.
Lindsey W.
Lynchburg, VA
I don't wear much makeup, so I love the nudes and naturals for eyeshadow that Covergirl offers.
Maira J.
I love how they have many different color palettes to choose from and they are super affordable
Johanna G.
Steger, IL
Wonderful product with try again least expensive would recommend to anybody love all the colors
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???