BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Julia T.
Forest Hills, NY
Other than the pigmentation of the product, there's really no other complaint, but I just can't look past this problem. Even after several swipes, there's hardly no pay off on your eyelids, and the brushes provided in the kit don't help with the color payoff at all.
Kimberly J.
Leesburg
This eye shadow has really prettt colors but it isn't very pigmented and wi wear off easily. But using a eye primer or wetting your eye shadow brush may help the color pop more amd last longer.
Sydney B.
Love the browns with the shine to really make eyes pop! This pallet tends to last a really long time and still just as good as it's first use! Has a really smooth and shiny finish! Never worry about it coming off through the day!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I love every single one of these. The color choices are AMAZING! it's so affordable, long lasting, and beautiful. I always buy mine at Walmart for the best price! They last me forever. I recommend these to beauty newbies and pros alike.
Lauren J.
I love these eyeshadows because they’re not super expensive but the pigments are good and the color options allow you to blend them and make your own look. I have used several of the different color options and I like them all.
Amanda G.
Grand Rapids, MI
The color was okay not bad at all, but the only problem i had which was a pretty big problem was the moment i used it was that it alnost seemed as if it had gotten wet or something the color wouldnt transfer unto the eye brush or even the eye piece it came with.
Jennifer F.
Las Vegas, NV
I wish the eyeshadow was a bit more pigmented, they would be my only advice for improvement. Overall tho, for the price, it's pretty good and very easy to apply. I probably wouldn't buy it again. But I don't regret buying it
Hilary H.
The colors doesn't have a lot of pigmentation they are really shimmery and they go to the silver side on your eyes, they are really cheap so you can't wait much of it.
Kimberly D.
Denver, CO
I especially love this eyeshadow because of the colors I love wearing purple eyeshadow and I love the palettes because with the palettes I can use more than one color
Katrina S.
Green Bay
Review for: Sheerly Nudes more...
This is a great eye shadow pallet for beginners it tells you where to put it and you have all the colors you need. Does not have all day effects. The overall quality is powder and they can break easily in the makeup bag.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???