BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Jen C.
No better or worse than any other eye shadow. I really like the colors more than anything else.
Connie G.
Love using this color combo. It is easy to follow the eye diagram to give many different looks.
lacy s.
Williamsburg, OH
Love the color options! Very easy to use just wish the brushes would last longer than they do.
Lindsey P.
Abingdon, VA
Great product for the price! Beautiful colors to match anything, only wish it stayed on longer
Jenaida S.
Reisterstown, MD
I love the colors it comes with, I love neutral warm colors & this fits my skin color perfectly
Shelby F.
Great product for the price plus they're all super cute colors and perfect for every day wear!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Not very pigmented. Dont really care for these quads at all. There are way better alternatives
Nina C.
Hammond, IN
The is my go to for everyday wear makeup. The color last, and can be worn with every skin tone.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
I really like the sparkly blue colors. They do a good job of making your eyes pop and twinkle.
Ashley W.
Herriman, UT
Goes on flawlessly. Makes my eyes stand out. The powder is smooth. And the colors are vibrant.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???