BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Stephany M.
San Juan, TX
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
I would not purchase it again. I didn't not like the colors but overall the eyeshadow was perfect
Chelsea E.
Oneida, TN
Not a lot of pigment, easily fades and becomes muddy. Not a drugstore product I would recommend.
Laura S.
Denver, PA
I have the shade sheerly nudes (265). They are pretty colors, but they are not pigmented at all.
Mckenzy H.
Davenport, FL
These little kits are amazing for a natural look I absolutely adore it and the price is so great
Cheryl T.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Nice colors and it stays on all day. There is not clumping or flaking off. The colors are vibrant
Shelby F.
Great product for the price plus they're all super cute colors and perfect for every day wear!
Patience B.
Clinton, IA
This eyeshadow is great for the smokey eye look! Stays on all day and brings out all colors :)
alondra c.
I love this they are bright colors and make any outfit really stand out.The colors are awesome.
Dakota C.
Perfect for light skin tones, giving you all the colors needed to complete that finished look.
Belinda  B.
These eye shadows work good for me. The colors seem to last all day. I use this brand everyday.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???