BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Chelsea E.
Oneida, TN
Not a lot of pigment, easily fades and becomes muddy. Not a drugstore product I would recommend.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I don't think It like all day wear kind of eyeshadow and then really last that long on my eyelids
Ilse T.
This palette goes perfectly with my skin tone. I believe less is more and a natural look is best
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
I use this everyday I it has become my favorite eye shadow and I really enjoy doing a smokey eye
Jenn H.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Great colors for a smokey eye. Stays on long and doesn't smudge or get all over! Love this pallet
Mckenzy H.
Davenport, FL
These little kits are amazing for a natural look I absolutely adore it and the price is so great
Jaden D.
Bowling Green, KY
Luv these eye shadow colors they are perfect for any occasion and fits perfectly with any outfit
Laura S.
Denver, PA
I have the shade sheerly nudes (265). They are pretty colors, but they are not pigmented at all.
Stephanie M.
Mesa, AZ
I like that it has a lot of colors to choose from but the shadow feels sort of rough on my eyes.
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
Quality isn't bad for drugstore. The colors are versatile and are great for an everyday eye look!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???