BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Stephanie M.
Ithaca, NY
I liked the colors of this a lot. Covergirl rarely let's me down with its quality of eye shadows!
Anna B.
Springfield, IL
I like these colors. They fit perfectly with my light complexion. Its a great buy and affordable.
Allie W.
This eyeshadow does not show up when I put it on. It does not have enough base color to show up.
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I honestly don't like this eyeshadow, it's not very pigmented but I like the colors it comes in
Mckenzy H.
Davenport, FL
These little kits are amazing for a natural look I absolutely adore it and the price is so great
Laura S.
Denver, PA
I have the shade sheerly nudes (265). They are pretty colors, but they are not pigmented at all.
Jenn H.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Smokey Nudes more...
Great colors for a smokey eye. Stays on long and doesn't smudge or get all over! Love this pallet
Jen W.
Rimersburg, PA
Love color variety
Nice color combinations un multi color packages
Applicator is soft on eye lids
Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
I usedthis for a smiley eye but it should be pigmented more. I wasn't satisfied with the pigment
Melanie B.
I like the colors in this compact, but the actual compact itself is cheap and falls apart easily.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???