BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Leslie P.
Wichita, KS
Has always been a favorite of mine. I do not wear eye shadow as much. But if I do this is a go to!
Stephanie K.
Newburgh, IN
I like the way the colors go together. I'm not the greatest when it comes to matching makeup colors.
Brianna S.
Peoria, AZ
I love the color scheme in this palet. Very easy to use. Pigment is amazing and blends out amazing
ashley s.
Love this eye shadow not expensive but works just as wrll if not better then the expensive stuff!
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
These are perfect on-the-go eyeshadow very smooth satiny I got a lot of different looks from them
Dawn C.
Navarre, OH
Review for: Ice Princess more...
Love these quads, they have great color ranges and they have great pigmentation. Must I say more?
Stephanie M.
Ithaca, NY
I liked the colors of this a lot. Covergirl rarely let's me down with its quality of eye shadows!
Christina C.
Good product i like the various shades avaliable. It does not last long wish it would last longer
Mckenzy H.
Davenport, FL
These little kits are amazing for a natural look I absolutely adore it and the price is so great
Anna B.
Springfield, IL
I like these colors. They fit perfectly with my light complexion. Its a great buy and affordable.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???