BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Alayna B.
Aurora, CO
This color range is just right for girls of deeper complexion like me. It'a a good everyday pallet.
Mackenzie S.
Higdon , AL
Pretty colors great color pay off I love the different purples it makes a great smokey eye love them
amber t.
I have only tried this eye shadow product once but i can say that it was good. I would suggest it.
Gabriella G.
Porterville, CA
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
The colors are beyond perfect for a natural look. I've been using these colors and they work well.
barbara g.
Color pigment is not very strong but it is great for daytime wear when you want a more natural look
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Crystal Waters more...
This isn't my favorite eyeshadow, but it is a good eyeshadow kit. The colors go together very well.
Savannah C.
Review for: Country Woods more...
This is an amazing kit. It's perfect for smokey eye. If you like them, it's a beautiful color set.
Anita P.
N Brunswick, NJ
I absolutely love these colors, they stand out and the matte look is easily noticeable! Amazing !!
Amanda M.
Findlay, OH
Mu go to eye pallet. I have so many of these and lots of different colors. Great for all occasions
Briana U.
Phoenix, AZ
I loved the natrual nudes from this Covergirl Eye Enhancer 4 Kit. And for the price NOT bad at all!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???