BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Lara T.
athens, OH
It has great color pigmentation and I like the shades together as they accetuante eachother very well
Alicia B.
Middlebury,IN
Affordable, and some shimmer while other are matte! It's wonderful! And they really make my eyes pop.
Yuliana S.
Stockton , CA
I love the neutral colors so this eyeshadow definitely rocks my socks :) ! Very pigmented as well.
Krystal L.
Monticello, FL
Affordable and comes with so many colors to match each seasons moods, does not smear stays in place
Maria S.
Seaside, CA
Review for: Ice Princess more...
These are pretty, and some of them are pigmented, but some are chalky and extremely not pigmented.
Krystal R.
Absolutely love these shadows. I use them almost everyday. The color is intense and lasts all day!
Miranda  G.
Zanesville, OH
I actually like these shadows! I used to use these all the time before I got into high end makeup!
amber t.
I have only tried this eye shadow product once but i can say that it was good. I would suggest it.
Audrey H.
Hampton, VA
Love the colors, but wish the compact was bigger so it could come with a little better applicator.
Kim G.
Colors go on smoothly, last throughout the day. I love the wide variety of palettes to choose from
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???