BY COVERGIRL

How To Apply:

2. Blend the second-darkest shade along the crease of your eyes.
  3. Run the darkest shade along your upper and lower lash lines.
  4. Blend and highlight the lid and brow bone with the lightest shade.

Samantha C.
Portland, ME
Bought this & still have it. Absoultley loves these colors! Looks very well with green or blue eyes.
Susan B.
Milton, PA
Review for: Tropical Fusion more...
Great color! You should give it a try too... Love the one especially for brown eyes. Also love pink.
Letícia T.
Olympia, WA
Beautiful color palette. incredible for summer. They are vibrant and beautiful colors, set for hours.
Jamie W.
Review for: Country Woods more...
The colors look nice, comes off a bit too easily, creases without a nice primer. I wouldnt buy again.
Moved T.
Very pigmented and doesn’t break easy. Lots of use and very cheap as well. Cheap for it good quality!
Jennifer G.
Tacoma, WA
Have a girls professional I enhance eyeshadow is great. I love the blending colors and change it up.
These eye colors are amazing. They have a great long lasting shade. I love the little sparkle in them
Tina P.
Louisville, KY
These are what I wear to go to work. It stays on the whole 8 hour day. And doesn't look full either.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
It's about the only colors I can keep in my purse and it suit me for any occasion any time any day :)
Dana M.
Colors work well together. I have blue eyes so I used the Browns. They are very nicely put together.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Where do you buy your Covergirl make-up?
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
alyssa j.
Are these shadows any good?? How much are they and where can i buy them???